This page lists patents awarded to Mesa Photonics staff members.
Mesa Photonics Patents
- Kane, D. J., Method and apparatus for determining wave characteristics using constrained interactions of waves. US 10,274,378, Issued Apr 30, 2019.
- Kane, D. J., Method and apparatusfor determining wave characteristics using interaction with a known wave. US 9.423,307, Issued Aug 23, 2016.
- Kane, D. J., Real-time measurement of ultrashort laser pulses. US 8,068,230, Issued Nov 29, 2011.
- Silver, J. A.; Paige, M. E.; Bomse, D. S., Gas measurement over extreme dynamic range of concentrations. US 7,616,316, Issued Nov 10, 2009.
- Kane, D. J.; Hovde, D. C., Determination of fit basis functions. US 7,092,852, Issued Aug 15, 2006.
- Kane, D. J. Real time measurements of ultrashort laser pulses. US 7,130,052, Issued Oct 31, 2006.
- Pilgrim, J. S.; Bomse, D. S.; Silver, J. A., Acoustic resonance phase locked photoacoustic spectrometer. US 6,608,683, Issued Aug 19, 2003.
- Pilgrim, J. S.; Bomse, D. S.; Silver, J. A., Acoustic resonance frequency locked photoacoustic spectrometer. US 6,618,148, Issued Sep 9, 2003.
- Kane, D. J., Method and apparatus for determining wave characteristics from wave phenomena. US 6,219,142, Issued Apr 17, 2001.
- Bomse, D. S., Phaseless wavelength modulation spectroscopy. US 5,973,782, Issued Oct 26, 1999.